What You Will Learn
“I wish I could have a nice conversation with my in-laws. They don’t know me and they will think different of me.”
“ I can’t follow my doctor even I understand Spanish. I’m scared to receive the wrong explanation.”
“I hope my nani understood me when I explained what food Dorothy eats every day”.
These are many of the cases I had every day and I helped them successfully. Let me help you in your daily challenges and discover the iceberg concept meaning. It’s not about how many words you know it’s about how to you use them.
Spanish (Spain and Latin American)
- Useful vocabulary
- Tricks to talk
- Play roles practice
- Minimal to zero Spanish speaking experience
- Increase your confidence talking in Spanish being yourself so you no longer feel like a three-year-old kid with short conversations.
- Focus on fluency, listening and reading skills and possibly be confused for a native speaker!
Receive free material and two powerful tools.
- A map-verbs (The nine indispensable verbs)
- The top ten Do’s and don’ts in Spanish.